Any college student attending a Christian College who would like to apply for financial help from Hope will need to fill out the scholarship application form and return it to a deacon by Sunday, June 5th.
Applications can be found in the foyer or downloaded here:
FMI: Contact any Deacon
Christian College Scholarship
Our purpose is to primarily provide financial assistance to college students who
are preparing for full-time ministry.
II. How much assistance:
The amount of assistance we offer will be governed by the amount of funds
made available in the annual budget and the number of applicants for assistance
in a given year.
- Students must be a part of the Hope Baptist family.
- Students must demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Students considered first by the Deacons will be those who manifest an
openness to and intent in vocational Christian ministry.
- Students enrolled in a Christian school and a vocation other than Christian
ministry will also be considered.
- Students must be taking a full or at least half-time course load to qualify.
- Funds will be sent directly to the school.
- Students may reapply each year that they remain eligible for assistance.
- Students must submit written testimony describing their faith in Christ and