Hope Baptist Church, a gospel-centered church of enthusiastic Christians in Manchester, Maine is seeking a passionate worship leader to direct and participate in our two Sunday morning contemporary worship services. We seek a full-time leader who is also a musician and can participate with other musicians and vocalists to guide our congregation in worship. The successful candidate will display a love of Christ and have training and experience in music.
The worship director will primarily oversee, coordinate, produce, and participate in all aspects of our music ministries. Essential duties include:
- Oversee the planning of the music for our church services.
- Choose songs from our playlist that are biblically accurate and musically appropriate for congregational worship.
- Choose and train musicians and technicians who are capable and faithful in their service.
- Oversee all aspects of Sunday morning presentations (sound, video, etc.).
- Produce special events such as Christmas or Easter services.
- Perform additional duties that correspond to the individual’s gifts and talents.
The total package of salary and benefits is $40,000 per year. Interested persons may review the Worship Director Job Description, our Hope Baptist Church Statement of Belief, and recordings of prior worship services.
To apply for this position, please prepare:
- a letter of interest which includes information about your testimony or personal statement of faith,
- a resume of relevant work and music experience and training, and
- a recording of you performing and/or discussing your thoughts and ideas about worship and worship leadership
These materials should be submitted to Kathy Theberge at email@example.com. Materials should be submitted no later than Friday, October 30, 2020. For further information or if you have questions, please contact Kathy Theberge at firstname.lastname@example.org., PO Box 363 Manchester, Maine 04351. Phone – 207 623-1341.